Cogsworth now allows you to group your services into categories to make it easier for clients to find what they are looking for.
- In "Services" you will see a button at the top of the screen where you can add a category. You are also able to show all categories that you have already created.
- Select "+ new category", type in the category name and select "create". Your new category has now been created.
- To link a service to a category, click on the service and underneath the service name, you can now go and select the category.
- On the Services screen you will also be able to see at a glance which services have been linked to which category and which services have not been linked.
- To delete a category that has been created, simply click on the category at the top of the screen and then select delete. Cogsworth will also automatically unlink the relevant services from that category.
- Now, when your customer goes to your booking page, they will first select a category and can then select one of the services linked to the category.
- Note that if you haven't linked all of your services to categories, the unlinked services will fall under the "Other" category which is automatically created.
Did this answer your question?