Now you can edit an existing service or create a new service, set the duration of time you would like to charge for, your currency and then set your charges for your services. Your customers will be able to pay securely using PayPal and now Stripe INSIDE your booking page!
- You must have a Stripe account in order to accept payments
- We do not take any fees or any responsibility for your transactions - this is strictly done via Stripe
- All refunds and credits happen outside of Cogsworth - directly in your Stripe account
Tutorial below 👇
- After you have set up a Stripe account, go to Cogsworth Settings and click on the Payments tab.
- You can connect your Stripe account here.
- You can also disconnect your Stripe account on this page if you wish.
- Note that administrators can make changes to your Stripe account, so please verify that you have the correct staff indicated as administrators.
- Next go into a service where you can indicate whether you want the service to be paid for.
- You can also indicate if you want to accept payments through PayPal, Stripe or both.
- Your customer will now be able to make a payment by entering their card details at the end of the booking page.
- Once the appointment has been confirmed you can go to Appointments in Cogsworth.
- When you go into the appointment, you will be able to see that payment was made via Stripe and can view link to view the payment in your Stripe dashboard.
Did this answer your question?